Leçon 1, Chapitre 1
IA : Conclusion reconnaissance faciale
In this session, we learnt about the working of Face filters by the following methods:
- Face Detection: Using Viola-Jones Object Detection Framework
- Mapping: Active Shape Models (ASM) marks a set of points on the face to define the facial features, forming a Point Distribution Model (PDM).
- Training a Face Model: Using hundreds of facial images
- Modification: The filter must modify itself according to the face and its movements
- We also made a hands-on project, that let us apply a filter on our face that is being detected by our device camera on the stage.
- We used the Face Detection and Pen extensions of PictoBlox for this project.